Wednesday, October 22, 2008

toefl: finish....

YAHOO!!(my radio drama script)
BEFORE….
After having a long journey….we arrve at the wisma HB(kowt)
Then I found it is just at the place that glendlian overnite bfore….
Next to klcc…haha
DURING…
>reading…..oh and lucky to have the short one...the passage is quite hard but still can be answer..
>listening….the hardest part I thought….i think not just coz I got extra sction…but it really hard…the lecture is very long and the word spoke are very fast,,,,I hav miss some important part…haha
>break…..just go to the toilet and have some candies….
>Speaking…I speak as usual….the q’s is not very hard…but I do not manage to finish the speech as the invililator keep asking me to lower down my voice….after I see them I lost my idea….oh no!!there have to speech that I do not finish my sentence
>writing,,,,this part is quite easy….the integrated also easy to understand….the independent???..i’m lost for about 10 minute until then I said 2 myself..…..u must start writing now…luckily I can finish it….haha
AFTER
>”faiz jom g subang”......”ok, tggu akmal jap”
Then start the journey 2 subang…
The others, ctis 10 takers have on their way 2 subang also..then we meet at the ktm subang..
Go to sunway and have also the steamboat buffet ibtroduce by fauzan…
Then aman show his garangness in the snuker and boling game…haha
“kepala ak dah x than trima kmnangan,,,2 pening nie”….said aman….

No comments: