To whoever are easily offended or small minded, please leaves this blog now.
On the side note, I personally had a several comments on what going on last night. Before that, this post is not related to my lost in last night election at all. I decided to write this as a reminder, for me and whoever care to read this post.
1. We started with manifesto presentations. When you were nominate as the candidates, it means that some people want you to be on that position. Yes, you get supports from some people, so don't afraid to stand up and state your points.
2. Well, I did not deny that holding responsibilities are the most difficult things on earth, but that does not means with that sentence, you hold your back and did not want the positions. Allah already elected you as a khalifa in this world; can you run from those responsibilities? Dear self and friends, it is time to stand up and push our-self beyond the limits.
3. I screwed up my debate. It was like the first time I ever been in debate team, and I never watched English debates before. Basically, now I know that my weaknesses, which were I did not have enough critical thinking skills and the courage to talk in front of the people. Stage fright, shall I say? I hope there's another debate next time.
4. The paper ballot went well, the announcement was also good. It will be much more excitement if the amount of vote that is so closed was announced. Well, no hard feeling though..=)
5. At the end, someone told me, if you did lost by one vote, that was his vote because he simply looked the next person sitting beside him and voted the same. Well, I did not blame you for the lost, but next time do vote for yourself. Be responsible!
All in all, yesterday night teach me a lot about almost everything. I glad I gone through that night! And don't forget, I'll never failed myself easily in this [click link].