Tuesday, December 16, 2008

no progress at all!!

yeah..
still no progress..
i still not complte what i had not done las week..
essay...nope
driving class...i went to the class this morning...but just an hour...


the big, the most importnt, the highest priority are the ESSAYS....
but y i still to lazy to done it..?
doesnt touch the essay since went to cndana for sat..
it had been bout 3 weeks...huh


I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!

I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!
I BETTER CHANGE!!


can I??
hope so...


thing to do...
harap2 jadi r..
1. jge kaunter lpas nie...dh lme dh ponteng nie..
2.bwat essay 2..
3. get the P licences,,,


that for now..
gtg...

6 comments:

van der shraaf said...

why you all write the same thing ar?
huhu...(referring to some other bloggers)

az said...

wat essay...jgn ditangguh lg..

asnida hani said...

kesian korg kene wat essay..\
tgk cam aku, budak jpa..
x yah pon
(nak sedapkan ati yg sedeyh je ni..sob3)...

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

haha..
van: in the same condition....maybe..
but actualy the essay is really shit..

az: hope so i can

as: xpe as....nnti ko kne gak...haha..sedey apsal plak?

asnida hani said...

YE LA..
FLY LAMBAT..
X KE SEDEYH..

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

sedeyh2..
haha