Friday, January 16, 2009

i'm late??

ade org suro jwab survey nie...
haha....bpe org ntah tagged ak...so....this is it...

Name : Farhan Syahir Bin Kamaruddin
* Sisters : 3
* Brothers :1
* Shoe size : 10 kot???
* Height :173 cm.
* Where do you live : Kuantan, Pahang.
* Have you ever been on a plane : yes…just domestic one n still hope that I can for the international flight..
* Swam in the ocean : sometimes…but recently more in the pool
* Fallen asleep at school : always…
* Broken someone’s heart : nope…I’m kind….rite?
* Fell off your chair : just once….
* Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : luckily no…
* Saved e-mails : many…
* What is your room like : contain a cupboard with a queen size bed as well as a table…
* What’s right beside you: other person in the lab.
* What is the last thing you ate : roti canai...Ever had…
* Chicken pox : I think yup.
* Sore throat : dun remember...
* Stitches : sometimes…
* Broken nose : never and hope for ever...
* Do you Believe in love at first sight : dunno....r u?
* Like picnics : its cool…Who was/were…
* The last person you danced with : no one.
* Last made you smile : dunno..
* You last yelled at : xingt dah..

Today did you…
* Talk to someone you like : it 9 in the morning…not much to talk
*kissed anyone : my father’s hand…bley kan..
* Get sick : nope* Talk to an ex : dun have any*
* Miss someone : dun have anyone to miss.
* Who do you really hate: someone
* Do you like your hand-writing : sadly nope..
* Are your toe nails painted : nope…
* Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : I love mine…
* What color shirt are you wearing now : grey..
* Are you a friendly person : I hope I can be.
* Do you have any pets : nope….i hate esp cat…
* Do you sleep with the TV on : during the oliday
* What are you doing right now : waiting for speech class.
* Can you handle the truth : hope so…
* Are you closer to your mother or father : I love both.
* Do you eat healthy : nope…y?...i dunno
* Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : I dun have any…
* If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : sleep.
* Are you loud or quiet most of the time : loud…
* Are you confident : not really…


5 things I was doing 10 years ago :-
* i slept
* I played
* I cried
* I laughed
*I ate


5 things I would do if I were a billionaire :-
* bring my family to perform the Hajj.
* buy my father a merc.
* build my mom everything she want
* buy my needed
* buy my friend……whatever


5 of my bad habits :-
* sleep in class
* speak before think
* tried to be perfect...
* ske tdo
* hate reading


5 places I’ve lived/living :-
* bukit rangin
*De Mall
* hostel SMK Seri Ktn, Phg
* hostel SBPIK, Ktn
* hostel Intec, Shah Alam

5 peeps to tag this survey :-
* dah basi dah….

1 comment:

-cHikA LaLA- said...

amende tag2 neh..xpahamm