Friday, November 14, 2008

another bad day??...haha

guess what i'll be writing for this post...


first of all....it is not a bad day for me....
for sure...i have a great day recently
with all the work and friend...i'm happy...
thank u frenz...


in the morning...my sister drive the prelude to the restaurant,....
and sudenly she realise the road tax had been [died] for almost a week...
haha..


then in the evening....she drive the peugeout back home...
and ................
haha...
guess wat??..
she hit an iswara i think from behind...
huh....at least it is not me....
then i arrive at the scene.... in front of SMKTPPTM
then she goes to settle the car that being hit...left me alone at the scene...
alone...with no credits...
then i wait for my father....he came and left...
alone.....with no credits...waiting for the towing lorry...
then...the towing lorry came....finally...
haha...
now with the credits....thanks to kak ne...
haha

No comments: