Sunday, April 26, 2009

the end is nigh!!

The spring is over…
thanks to the honolululianz for the great semester…
And also my roommate…

Honolulu:

The first week in the class filled with silence…
i thought that this will be a silent semester to me...!!
The first impression usually not the truth….
after a while, you guys start the joys…haha

Several thing that I still remembered….

Ms Hani asked me to read the Invictus
Hand wrestling with Siva
The Mummy parade

The outing at Italianese

The joy during the class…
N many more..!!
My roommate:
Imagine….

When u were wake up in the morning for the bio test…
Then someone said to you….there is sardine in the rice cooker…. I had cooked it…
Waa…thank you pojan….

When u are studying for the bio test n others for engineering test
Someone make a tumbler of Tea O…
Waa….thank you aman n zul...

When u reached your house,…entered your room
Someone is sweeping…
Waa….thank you Afiq…

When u are working on your essays…
Then there are someone that is willing to read n improves you essay…
Waa…thank you kugarn….



Thanks guys….

2 comments:

Melanie said...

I miss honolulu. T.T

ADLILLLLLL..... said...

ME TOO