Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sleepy day...

Fauzan once said to me, meaning of life is defined by oneself. It is not defined by surrounding people. Not doing something that everyone does is not "takde life" as we had chance to choose and we made a decision. A wise one.

That's what he told me when I said I have no weekend life as I works on both weekend at 5 AM. And I also work the following Monday at 6.45 AM. Yeah, that's life for me at least. But all of this cost me a great amount of sleep time. I just sleep for 3 to 4 hours a day.

And I end up yawning for the whole day. But still I didn't sleep yet. Better sleep well next weekend. But with orgo exam coming up next, can I?

I overseen one picture in my computer. I wish I could see those eyes again. Yeah, most probably I will. Lets time decides. Whose eyes? Hehe, you guess who.

Genetics exams marks was way too awesome.....and I lied.
 
*yawn*
I really need to sleep.
nite peeps.!

2 comments:

siputsedut said...

hell yeah..i hate u...haha..my genetics was pretty bad, i guess..kena terjun Niagara Falls bak kata Amer..Paan, stop snoring in class and get high marks for that..u stressed me up!!!all the best apa pun..=)

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

me too!! jom repeat same2 nnti... jom terjun niagara same2 jugak...hahaha..

hey i didnt snore, just having a break...hahaha