- I know I abandoned this blog for a very long time. I just did not have the courage anymore. Too much thing going on, maybe.
- When I feel ready to close this 2011 books and start to have a new book written, it just did not happen. Allah add another challenges to be written in the 2011 book. It's somehow is heartbreaking, but I believe that it is still in my capabilities. That is Allah's promise.
- On the bright side, this challenges that had come and that is coming are the one that make me stronger.
- Thanks to a friend that had wake me up from a deep sleep. You opened my eyes, bro! You wake me up at the right time. I just can't thanks you enough. Do tell me if I stray again.
- Maybe I just 'lagho' to much before and keep denying the future. Thanks again, friend.
- I already set a goal. This is a long lasting objective that need consistent effort! O Allah, help me in this!
- I remembered a verse describe about how can you say you believe, even though you are not tested yet.
- I might not be strong enough to calm down when something happened, but deep inside, I hope I do. The rage is just can't be control fully yet.
- I am not sigh-ing for the challenges. Things happen for a reason.
- Life decision is hard. I just found one solution for this. Set an objective, and whatever you do, make sure that it benefits you toward the objective. You'll find the way. InsyaAllah.
- I really hope that 'istiqamah' will follow me with this. The end is still unclear, but the light is there. If it is not the expected one, I accept it. But who is me to expect and decide. Pray for it though.
- Husnul dzan dan berlapang dada! InsyaAllah.
- Penn State organize this great program very very well indeed. Congratulations guy.
Thats the only updates that I managed to write when I skip the tazkirah session for a reason...:P
Nittany Lion Inn