Monday, September 6, 2010

When the leaf start falling...

I'm home. Oppss, I mean my second home. The house in Malaysia will not be forgotten. After a almost 35 hours journey. I'll think for the second time to go back to Malaysia again later. 

The new house is pretty awesome. A new house, fully furnished. Here some pic of it.


Living room

Kitchen

The first class for Fall 2010 will start in several hours. Back to School people!!


My Fall schedule will make me miss my lunch for 3 month. Should it be a good or bad news? xD




I really need to reactivate my study mood soon. 


Ramadhan is near to its end, and Eid is coming. Another Eid in USA. 


Last but not least, the leaf are gonna fall soon,so do all of the challenges ahead of me...!! Good Luck People...!

4 comments:

mashi said...

bestnye schedule.... kelas hbs cpt n sehari dua je yg start awl2.... :( tp x kena lari2 ke??

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

ade sikit lari2..
tapi RIT kecik jek..Maryland besar...:P
hahaha...
xtrpikir plak lari2..tpi cm buildg mmg dkt2..so x risau sgt r...

Anonymous said...

mewah nya budak rit

FaRHaN SyAHiR said...

tak da mewahnye mr anynoumous...
ktorg xmampu kot kalo nak duduk ikot law die...
ade trick ckit..haha