Monday, August 30, 2010

Life in America: Introduction

This is a new category that I would like to create in this blog. In this series of post, I would like to share mostly about my experience in USA. I am currently a student in Rochester Institute of Technology, New York, USA, majoring in Biotechnology and most probably will do minor in Business Administration.

This series is created as a guidance or sharing experience to the people out there of my life in USA. I also hope this post may increase the excitement of student who would probably going study abroad, especially in USA.

This series will be in full English, as I think the people who read this is coming from different background, and English is the proper language I guess. However, I hope readers would not mind if there are any grammatical errors, as I still in a process of learning English and write a good English. This also might be one of the ways for me to improve my English.

Wait for the next post. Thanks for reading.

No comments: