Thursday, July 7, 2011

Niqab

 I always have curiosity when I see women in niqab. Although I might have the intention to see how the face looks like, but there were something that hold back the thought. And she indirectly gained my respect. It might be the beauty of Niqab, for me at least. The reward for such a great deeds that the women with niqab did.

Yesterday I meet a women with niqab during a meeting and turned out she was my junior back in high school. The curiosity risen even more as I might have seen the face before. Despite the curiosity, I respect her for taken a great step in search of Allah blessing. 

By the way, I want to clarify that I don't have any bad intention to her or any other women with niqab yet the curiosity risen make me realize that Allah had make us to be the best of all mankind. It also make me realize how bad my level of submission to Allah. 

Let's change for the better and the best! 

May Allah bless you, Sister.  

No comments: